Add pizzazz to any meal by starting it off with this refreshing gazpacho soup, topped with a delicious black bean and corn salsa.”
- 2 cups Black Bean and Corn Salsa (see associated recipe)
- 1 pound tomatoes (about 3 tomatoes), cored and chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Snipped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1In a blender or food processor, combine 1½ cups of the Black Bean and Corn Salsa; the tomatoes; broth; cucumber; vinegar; and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Cover and chill for 8 hours.
- 2Top individual servings with the remaining ½ cup salsa. Pass cilantro.