Chopped vegetables take on a Mediterranean flair in this quick and easy salad recipe. Flavored with a simple pesto vinaigrette and topped with crumbled feta cheese, this salad serves two and is ready in just 20 minutes.”
- 1 tablespoon purchased basil pesto
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar or regular balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup chopped seeded tomato
- ⅓ cup chopped zucchini
- ⅓ cup chopped yellow or orange bell pepper
- ⅓ cup very small broccoli florets
- 1 cup mixed salad greens (optional)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1Combine pesto and vinegar in a small bowl. Stir in tomato, zucchini, bell pepper and broccoli.
- 2If desired, divide greens between two serving plates. Top with vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese.